NOW PLAYING

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Another Day

The saga of figuring out how to set up this blog continues. Also, if you're like me and your setting up a blog cause you saw it on TikTok don't believe them when they say it easy because I promise you it is such a headache. 

Besides setting up the blog I have also been getting my life together to move into my off-campus apartment, I'll give a better update about that when I finish sorting through this blog.

xoxo, 

The Whimsy Loner✨


3 comments:

  1. hahaha you'll be fine dw!!! it took me three days to finish setting up everything but as you get familiar with code and gadgets, it should be easy from then on hehe. all the best on your move <33 dont forget to get some rest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel u, just started and i'm already panicking :c ! but its gonna be okay you got this ★ !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts