Helloo everyone, it has been a little while since I have been active on my blog, and that because I have been trying to getting my life together. I finally moved into my off-campus apartment but I'm not staying in it until I set it up with everything that I need which should be around Saturday, and uni starts on Monday. so, it's just been a lot!!
I also wanted to mention that I love the community on here and i like seeing everyone's blogs and reaching out to everyone, it really is a highlight and I'm going to be getting back into it and be really active with posting more and letting y'all into my mind. But in this present moment I'm extremely stressed and I fear I will stay in this stage until like the end of next week.
So I will hopefully be posting again consistently next week, I'll be back and better than ever!!
P.S. I love all the sweet comments on my post they really make my day when I see them❤️
xoxo,
The Whimsy Loner✨

I hope your first day goes great! It's so exciting moving into a new place yet soo stressful
ReplyDelete