I finished my first week of uni and it really was a long one. This is my fourth year of universtiy so this isnt new to me but I can already tell that this semster is going to take me out. But I like pretty much all of my professors and I also really like my new roomates in my apartment.
Since I live off campus and dont have a car I walk everywhere I need to be, I walk to class, to get food, to shop. And it is exhasting, im getting 10k steps every day and I dont like it. Im gonna keep doing it though becasuse I want to get skinny 🤭
Another thing I did this week is I took my first driving lesson, which is apart of my drivers ed course. The lesson was 4 HOURS LONGGG!!! And prioir to the lesson I had never driven anything so I was very stressed about it. I actually ended up doing pretty good though. And my next 4 hour lesson is on Tuesday and my instuctor said at the end of it I will take my driving exam. So fingers crossed I pass🤞🏾
That pretty much all I have to say for now, it the weekend and Im at my parents house chillingand studying,so nothing very interesting happening. I am going to go shopping laater but its just for more home decor. So Ill leave it here unil next time ;)
xoxo,
The Whimsy Loner✨️
No comments:
Post a Comment