NOW PLAYING

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

My First Post

 Hello to whomever stumbles upon this blog,

My name is Londyn and I want to tell y'all a little about myself before we get into the bread and butter of what The Whimsy Loner will become. So, to start off I am 22 years old and in uni, I'm currently attending LSU for my undergrad and planning to get my master's here as well. I am a girl of many hobbies, which is really how I spend all of my days since I don't have friends to hang out with :/ right now my big three for hobbies is sewing, reading, and polymer/air dry clay. I have also become a fan of anime recently but really, I only watch romance animes, and sometimes My Hero Academia. 

I have recently realized that I kind of act like a npc when I'm around other people. It's like whenever I leave my room, I just lose all personality. But I have noticed that in my mind I'm, this whimsy magical free spirit but in practice I just look like a dork sometimes. And there's nothing wrong with looking like a dork but why am I this majestic whimsical princess when I'm alone but when I'm around people,
I'm like a disgruntled hermit. This is a mystery that may never be solved, but through this blog I wanna share with you my true personality that refuses to come out in social settings. 

In The Whimsy Loner there will be a whole range of topics because I'm just gonna be posting about the things I talk to myself about which is a lot of stuff honestly. But to give you a rough draft of what's to come, we will be talking about anime, sewing, growing my sense of style (whimsy edition), my slight weight loss journey, books, college life, crafting, and a whole bunch of other things I haven't written done yet so I hope you stick around and enjoy it.

Love,

The Whimsy Loner✨


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts