Did some back2skool shopping that i was not ready for, and now my wallets cryinggg. I bought wayy to much bath & body works and then spent like $200 in ross!!
Sidenote i absolutley love ross, if you peaked at my lookbook page i talked about the asthetic i want to go for and ross was the perfect place to find what i needed.(A more in depth post about that coming soon....)
I started shopping really late in the day so i didnt make it to my apartment untill almost midniught. So I got basically nothing done in my bedroom and bathroom so they still look a mess but im already excited for how it's gonna come together. I ordered some posters that imade at CVS and yall neeed to lock in because the posters are big and right now they have a sale for the 16x20 poster for $5, I got 4 of them today and im about to buy 2 more when i finish this post.
Just wantered to check in while I had a little free time but now it I gotta get back to work on this room, byeeee
xoxo,
The Whimsy Loner✨️
Ugh shopping is the BEST 😫 That's such a good deal at CVS omgg
ReplyDelete